Brunton Super Stalker
The Brunton SuperStalker is the closest thing America has to a Caterham. The kits are very well thought out and professionally done as were the Caterham and previous Lotus Seven kits. This particular Stalker is driven by a blueprinted L67 Supercharged 3800. The entire car has a very high level of finish. This is chassis number #72. Ownership includes an invitation to join the Stalker mailing list where current and past owner/builders congregate.
- Powder coated frame
- Freshly rebuilt 1998 Buick L67 Supercharged 3800 with < 1K miles since high performance rebuild
- ARP fasteners through out
- Clevite 77 Bearings throughout
- New timing chain/gears
- Yella Terra 1.6 Roller Rocker arms
- Port matched lower intake manifold
- MultiLayer Steel head gaskets
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Viton valve seals
- balanced to better than factory specs
- Blueprinted block and heads
- Full complement of Autometer gauges
- Driver side seat on sliders (I am 5’4″, has been driven by 6’4″ people).
- One piece Lexan wind screen installed (two piece Laminated glass windshield is available if necessary for registration purposes.)
- Camaro T5 transmission with custom remote shifter
- Detroit TrueTrac torque sensing differential with 3.42 gears
- Summit racing aluminum rear end cover, makes it easier to maintain differential fluid.
- 4 Wheel Disk Brakes with fresh rotors and pads.
- 5zigen FN-01RC 15 inch wheels
- Professional Paint job with Dupont paint, color is Lexus Ultrasonic Blue
- Polished side and rear panels
- Carpeted interior
- Electrohydraulic PowerSteering using Toyota MR-2 Spyder pump and Chevette power rack
- Polished Mark Scott high performance cooling system