I notched, fitted and welded the lower control arm pushrod braces, and except for coating the lower control arms are finished. Much to my pleasant surprise, I had at least a quarter of an inch clearance between the forward brace and the steering rack at full droop. So I didn’t have to bend the front brace, and the two arms look nice and antisymmetric!
Here is a picture of the completed arms, with a stock Stalker lower arm for comparison
I also completed one of the upper control arms. These are much trickier since the have to be fishmouthed and bent. The trick is to figure out the orientation of the fishmouths and the bends. Here is the new upper control arm compared to the original (pay no attention to the electrical safety hazard):