I have decided to do the fenders the hard way. I am going to pull a mold off of one of the rear fenders then make two complete new rear fenders from that mold. All of my attempts to set up a good jig to hold the fenders so I could split them turned out to be worthless. So I ordered a grunch of 10oz weave and Meguiars Mold Release Wax from Fiberglast. I waxed up the plug (right fender) this evening. Tomorrow I hope to lay up one half of the mold.
In other news, my roll bars are bent up and waiting at Fischer Engineering. But I couldn’t get there before they closed today so I will pick them up on Monday. It’s not like I don’t have plenty to do!