I refitted the tunnel side panels to get a better fit at the rear bulkhead. I also realized that the drivers side foot-well side must be modified to be more easily removed. As it stands the pedal and half the interior would have to be removed to get the panel out. Since the clutch adjustment is right there, it would be wise to make this more easily removed. I am still thinking about the best way to do that.I also made the passenger side foot-well top panel. Normally this is left open, but I think the car will look much more ‘finished’ with this installed. It will also make the space above the foot-well much more usable, either for an eventual glove box or for electrical equipment installation.
I started with poster board to make a mock-up of the panel.
Once that fit well, I cut the panel and bent it up. This is what it looks like installed. It still needs some fastener holes drilled.