The crate arrived today. Since the crate wouldn’t fit on the lift gate I had to dismantle the crate inside the truck. It went pretty fast, but that crate was VERY well put together. I now have most of the pieces I ordered and the frame is sitting nicely on the build table. It is quite easy to move around, which is has already been very helpful since I didn’t have to carry the frame all the way from the truck to the garage.
Aside from unpacking the kit, I marked out the cut lines for the floor panels. Unfortunately, I have to go on a business trip and won’t be back at it for a few days. This weekend I hope to get the major passenger compartment panels cut and drilled.